Articles on this Page
- 01/10/19--07:37: _Trump: If There’s a...
- 01/11/19--10:32: _Democrats And Repub...
- 01/12/19--12:57: _New York Times: FBI...
- 01/13/19--12:07: _Sunday Music: Bach ...
- 01/14/19--07:13: _Trump: You Know, Th...
- 01/15/19--08:00: _Freedom Caucus Chai...
- 01/16/19--06:17: _Mandatory Post: CNN...
- 01/17/19--07:10: _Trump: Maybe Someon...
- 01/17/19--18:22: _NYT Writer Calls Fo...
- 01/18/19--07:05: _Beware of Jason Leo...
- 01/10/19--07:37: Trump: If There’s a Concrete Wall in Front of You, Just Go Over It
- 01/11/19--10:32: Democrats And Republicans Guilty of Their Own Religious Bigotry
- 01/12/19--12:57: New York Times: FBI Investigated Whether Trump Worked for Russia
- 01/13/19--12:07: Sunday Music: Bach Cantata BWV 123
- 01/16/19--06:17: Mandatory Post: CNN Contributor Checks White Privilege of Black Guy
- 01/17/19--18:22: NYT Writer Calls For Open Borders To Everyone Who Wants To Move Here
Not President Trump, but Donald Trump addressing a bunch of college students 14 years ago: If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it. But get to the other side of that wall. Off tape, he is reported* to have said: “If there are steel slats […]
[guest post by Dana] It’s very clear: the Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be […]
I guess it makes sense now that Rosenstein appointed a special counsel, huh? In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former […]
It is the Baptism of Our Lord. Today’s Bach cantata is “Liebster Immanuel, Herzog der Frommen” (Dearest Emmanuel, duke of the pious). Today’s Gospel reading is Luke 3:15-17, 21-22: The people were waiting expectantly and were all wondering in their hearts if John might possibly be the Messiah. John answered them all, “I baptize you […]
The Trump portrait of an unsustainable Border Crisis is dead on. “In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with Criminal Records, including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes & 4000 violent killings.” America’s Southern…. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 14, 2019 ….Border is eventually going […]
[guest post by Dana] All states and the federal government allow law enforcement to seize/forfeit cash, property…they believe are associated with illegal activity… Criminal asset forfeiture proceedings occur against a person after being convicted of an underlying criminal offense. Civil asset forfeiture, once property has been seized, prosecutors can file civil actions in order to […]
If you haven’t seen this yet, buckle in and enjoy. It’s a CNN contributor telling David Webb to check his white privilege. Problem is: Webb is black. Life should come with a soundtrack. And the sound effect for this moment is:
Dat’s a nice fahder in law ya got dere. Be a shame if someone was to investigate him: In an interview with FOX News on Saturday, Trump called Cohen “weak,” accused him of lying to prosecutors in order to get a reduced sentence, and hinted — unprompted and without evidence — that he possessed damaging […]
[guest post by Dana] The New York Times, demonstrating once again that diversity does not include political thought, published an op-ed by recently hired columnist Farhad Manjoo, who attempts to convince us that open borders would be a good thing for the U.S.: [T]here’s one political shore that remains stubbornly beyond the horizon. It’s an […]
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last twelve hours, you’ve heard about the BuzzFeed story alleging that there is documentary evidence that Trump instructed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Trump Tower Moscow deal: President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to […]